While staying in the SEM laboratory, everyone shall consider the following rules:
- The cleanliness of the laboratory must be maintained.
- Eating and drinking is prohibited.
- General EHS regulations must be respected.
- Equipments (especially the SEM itself) found in the laboratory are allowed to be operated only by the personnel. Any damage to property must be fully compensated by the causer.
- The use of rubber gloves is mandatory when preparing samples, placing / removing them into / from the machine.
If repeated policy violation is observed, the respective person can be asked to leave the laboratory area.